Job Title: Laboratory Analyst
Job Location: Agbara, Ogun
- He / She will be a part of Quality Assurance Team and will be well versed in independently performing Titration, Granulatory and other suitable methods for analyzing Sulphates, Chlorides, Calcium and Magnesium.
- He / She will also handle Microbial and Chemical tests in Treated Water.
- He/She will be well aware of Food Safety Management Systems and ISO 22000.
- Attending to SON and NAFDAC on official visits
- He / She will be handling and analyzing analysis results and trends
- He / She will follow safety standards and protocols at all times in regards to safe handling of materials and wearing proper protective equipment as per Good Lab Practices.
- Follow Lab Standards like ISO 17025
- Position Reports to Quality Assurance In Charge./ HND in Industrial Chemistry or Chemistry, Food Science, Microbiology, or any other related courses
Minimum Required Experience
- 2 year(s) working experience as a Laboratory Analyst in the Food and Food Packaging industry.
- Excellent technical report writing and oral communication skills
- Confident, independent and team – focused mentality
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Time managements skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline: Friday, 15th May, 2020.
235 total views, 3 views today