Job Title: HR Business Partner
Locations: Kano / Niger
Slots Available: Northern Nigerian Flour Mills, Kano and Golden Sugar Estates, Sunti Niger State
- The role of HRBP in Flour Mills or any of its subsidiaries is to provide holistic support to a business unit, directly partnering with the Business Units Heads and providing expert advice on all HR issues whilst ensuring efficient implementation of change.
- Be proactive and be quick in assessing the impact of activities on people in order to adequately mitigate ER/IR risks.
- Drive business effectiveness through development and up-to-date maintenance of clear organization design, structure, and processes.
- Enhance employee motivation, engagement and discipline through implementation of rewards, recognition and retention strategy.
- Build adequate talent pipeline by identifying potential leaders and successors through talent initiatives and robust individual development plans.
- Partner with HR centers of excellence to develop policies, programs and tools that fulfill long-term business needs and organizational capability ensuring quality and timeliness of service.
- Collaborate with Business Unit leaders to achieve people and organization strategy through the implementation of the workforce planning and talent management framework in the Business Unit.
- External stakeholder engagement in promoting harmonious working relationships
- Minimum first degree in any discipline
- Member of any HR Professional Body such as CIPMN, CIPD, HRCI, SHRM.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in human resources advisory capacity in an industrial factory setting.
- Proficiency in the usage of Microsoft Office suites.
- Experience in resolving employee or industrial relations issues.
The Person Must:
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Be persuasive, analytical and attentive to details.
- Be fluent in Hausa language.
- Adhere to high confidentiality and personal integrity.
- Have excellent organizational and Interpersonal skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
229 total views, 1 views today