Title: Dangote Salt Art Challenge
Theme: “Get Creative”
- The competition is open to Nigerians living in Nigeria aged 18 years or over except employees of Dangote Salt and NASCON and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition.
- 1st Place: N100,000 for the overall best artwork
- 2nd Place: N70,000 for the second runner up
- 3rd Place: N50,000 for third runner up
- Consolation Prizes: N5,000 for 10 people
Term and Conditions
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his / her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
- There is no entry fee to enter this competition
- All entry must be created using Dangote Salt with proof.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 8th May, 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted
- The prize is as stated above and are not transferable
- The winner will be notified by DM on Instagram / Twitter / Facebook and / or phone call within 7 days of the closing date. If winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification. We reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Dangote salt will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered
- Dangote Salt will judge the competition and decide on the winner, which will be picked based on creativity.
- The entrant must be following @dangote_salt on facebook, Instagram & Twitter in order to enter.
- Dangote Salt shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting this
- Dangote Salt also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
Application Deadline: 8th May, 2020
Qualified candidates should apply through the following processes below:
- Create artwork of your choice using Dangote salt.
- Take a photo and record your creative process and final art in a video (not more than 60 secs)
- Upload the video and final image on your Instagram page and tag @dangote_salt
- Use the Hashtag #DangoteSaltArtChallenge
609 total views, 5 views today