Job Designation: Sales Executive
Job Location: Lagos
- The Sales Executive is required to be an excellent communicator, team player and brand representative.
- He/she is required to promote and sell eggs to target customers with the aim of maximizing profits.
- Prospect distributors, sub-distributors, supermarkets, and high-volume end-customers.
- Identify new markets for distribution within a designated territory.
- Engage in marketing campaigns designated for target territory.
- Increase the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Fulfil customers’ orders and ensure the safe and timely delivery of eggs.
- Receive payments for orders, and manage clientele portfolio.
- Maintain excellent relationships with customers through superior customer service.
- Provide and ensure timely territory reporting to the Business Development Manager.
- OND, HND or a Bachelor’s degree
- 0 to 3 years’ relevant experience, in the food industry (FMCG)
- Should be between 20-30 years of age
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Highly motivated team player, creative, positive, ambitious, and target driven
- Proficient in Microsoft office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance and supervision
- Polite, friendly and able to persuade customers
- Being trustworthy is mandatory
Application Deadline: 30th May, 2020.
Qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org wiith “Sales Executive” as the subject.
1,695 total views, 1 views today