Job Designation: FullStack Python / React Engineer
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
- Zeno Nigeria is looking for a FullStack Python/React Engineer to join our engineering team.
- Our engineering team works with the latest technology – constantly improving our codebase to make it better, more scalable, and leaner.
- We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic FullStack Python/React Engineer.
- Create solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Phyton and React project.
- Define project objectives by analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features, and functionality.
- Identify Risks and inform the Lead and others on time
Technology Stack Requirements
Nice to have:
- Java, C++, Machine and Deep Learning with Python, Big Data with Apache Hadoop
What challenges await you?
- Ship products that clients love to use!
- Build and expand Python-based REST APIs
- Design and query database schemas
- Implement frontend components in React
- Experience in Micro-service Architecture development
What do we expect from you?
- Degree in Computer Science, or closely related
- Professional work experience with frontend and backend focus
- Building beautiful, testable, reusable UIs in React, or any other front-end technology
- Experience with implementing and designing RESTful APIs
- Experience with unit testing/integration testing is a plus
- End-to-end development of software systems from architecture and design through development to deployments and maintenance
- 4+ years experience with databases and database applications (we mostly use MySQL and Postgres Server)
- Solid understanding of programming fundamentals and development process and strategies (ie: software development models, TDD, unit tests, domain-driven design, etc
- We expect all of our developers to be exceptionally proficient at coding
- Provides input to the technology leadership, project management, and account teams to define deliverables and timelines.
Soft Skills Requirements:
- Ability to learn a new skill very quickly.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving.
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills.
Qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
244 total views, 1 views today