Job Designation: Front Desk Executive
Job Location: VI, Lagos
We are currently looking to hire a Front Desk, Customer Service and Admin Executive. The perfect candidate for this role will possess the following characteristics;
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Packages (Outlook, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Warm and cordial demeanour towards people and a pleasant disposition always.
- Oversee the activities and functions of the office assistants when necessary.
- Monitor and manage office halls and surroundings in preparation for all types of events
- Ensures guest and staff sign in register and sign out when necessary
- Ensure office facilities e.g. toilets, waiting area etc. are neat and well maintained always
- Raising requisitions for necessary items when necessary with the accounting department
- Send email reminders, manage office calendar, and receive office physical correspondence at all times.
- Attend to office walking guest and guest on appointments and direct to necessary parties
- Manage the purchase of items necessary for office events
- Handle office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Minimum of 1-3 years relevant customer service work experience
- Location: Lagos, VI
Application Deadline: 25th May, 2020.
Qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
588 total views, 1 views today