Job Designation: Field Assistant/Engineer
Job Location: Borno
- Conduct the site visits to assess infrastructure facility needs and design the facility with a build-back better approaches
- Certify designs of the facilities that are submitted by the respective authorities for civil works in northeast states
- Prepare Bills of Quantities (BoQs);
- Support technical evaluation process and provide advice on any procurement related issues;
- Support the project teams in in verifying the Variation Orders (VO) (if and when required);
- Verify the progress of civil work payment requests submitted by the Field staff before proceeding with disbursements of payments
- Experience in design, preparation of BoQ, estimated costs of civil structures;
- B.Sc / HND / ND in Civil Engineering
- Construction supervision experience of buildings, utility services, schools, etc
- Experience in handling of tender documents for turnkey contracts, including technical inputs/specifications for the procurement of services using the conditions of international lending/funding agencies
- Preparation of work progress reports, daily, weekly, milestone, etc
- Proven ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams and liaison with authorities.
- Experience in supervising rehabilitation works and managing projects.
Application Deadline: 5th May, 2020
Qualified candidates should send their CV and Application to: email@example.com Using “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
476 total views, 1 views today