Job Designation: Content Writer / Community Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Duties & Responsibilities
- The Project & Community Manager integrates all major operating functions of the business. Ensures everyone is growing together in the same direction. Models the way, always working toward the greater good of the business.
- The Project & Community Manager works with all team members who are working on other projects at the same time, and the PCC Manager will be responsible for getting daily status updates from them.
- Effectively collaborates with the Visionary and stays on the same page. Maintains a high level of mutual respect with the Visionary. Realizes the unique contributions and ideas that the Visionary has, and possesses an ability to filter and translate those ideas into functional plans for the company.
- Resolves issues effectively—seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner. Ensures the leadership team is healthy, functional, and cohesive.
- Ensures that everyone is truly following, and adhering to, the company’s core processes and operating system with consistency. Demonstrates effective project management skills.
- Creates, develops and executes progressive content plans, with the aim of creating a significant impact on readers while encouraging the development of brand awareness and online reputation. The Manager will also be in charge of SEO, generation of inbound traffic and monitoring the metrics to identify best practices.
- The Project & Community Manager tests everything, serving as the final check before something goes live.
- The Project & Community Manager is responsible for knowing if the work being delivered by the team is on brand and of appropriate quality.
- Build email list
- Develop editorial calendar
- Set, plan & implement monthly & weekly content
- Create & schedule engagement content through post, prompts & questions
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Create better work systems and structures.
- Create a sense of presence & movement within the group when the CEO is off-line
- Organise photo shoots, video shoots, events & maintain calendar
- Prepare monthly & weekly report on analytics, statistics etc to enable us grow faster and foster a thriving community.
- Responsible for program & content calendar.
- Help draft & manage weekly emails to mailing list.
- Help organise programmes & coaching sessions.
- Use content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase traffic.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase traffic.
- Facilitate connections between group members.
- Make sure everyone is engaged and fulfilled in the groups.
- Bachelors degree from a top university (a foreign degree will be an added advantage)
This position is for a person who:
- Is a female
- Is resourceful, a critical thinker and problem solver.
- Has excellent writing skill, great attention to details and brand quality.
- Can handle stress and tight deadlines.
- Takes ownership and pride in their work.
- Is not afraid of new challenges.
- Loves learning new things and can implement new ideas quickly.
- Adapts really well to changes on-the-go.
- Is technologically savvy.
- Can handle direct & blunt feedback.
- Can juggle lots of moving pieces while staying collected.
- Is confident yet humble, reliable and compassionate
- Works very well with other people and can build rapport quickly with both team members and vendors.
- Is not locked into just working 9-5 but embraces a “until it gets done” attitude.
- Is a high-functioning communicator.
- Dependably demonstrates a relentless obsession with values alignment, focus, organization, simplicity, and clarity.
Application Deadline: 27th April, 2020.
Qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: This position is only for those living in Lagos
525 total views, 1 views today