Job Designation: HR Supervisor
Job Location: Lagos
- Manages the day-to-day operations of Human Resource
- Provides administrative support as needed, to include: preparation of presentation material, mail distribution, scanning, filing, copying, maintaining personnel files, ordering supplies, scheduling meetings, meeting logistics/minutes, expense reports, bi-weekly reports, etc.
- Ensures staff records are maintained and up-to-date
- Prepares documentation such as proposals, employment letters, termination/disengagement letters, staff data forms, internal memos, staff requisition, leave request forms, management agreement contracts, etc
- Assists with employee orientation, development, and training
- Record office expenditure and manage administrative budget
- Identify or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring new opportunities.
- Assists in Recruitment process to include: developing job descriptions, preparing and posting job adverts, screening, short listing, interviewing and selecting candidates, conducting background/reference checks, staff inductions, etc
- Responsible for recruiting and staffing logistics; job analysis and evaluation and ensures completion of all appropriate paperwork for new staff
- To undertake such other duties as required and commensurate with the grade and title of the job
Key Result Areas
- Policy Documentation
- Office Administration
- Human Resources Services and Record Management
- Budget planning and Implementation
- Business Development
- Recruitment, Selection and Placement
Application Deadline: 27th April, 2020.
Qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
193 total views, 1 views today