Job Designation: Marketing Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- We are recruiting for one of our clients to fill the position of a Marketing Manager.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for Planning, coordinating, and implementing the firm’s, practice groups’, and individual attorney’s activities with respect to marketing, business development, public relations, and client services.
- Objective is to increase visibility and brand recognition to strengthen and expand the firm’s client base.
- Observes confidentiality of client and firm matters.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Marketing Manager will have primary responsibility and authority to lead and administer these important functions of the Firm:
- Strategic Planning
- Business Development
- Media and Public Relations
- Master’s Degree in Business (Specialization in Marketing)
- Second Class Upper Degree in a first degree
- Additional professional certification in management/marketing/graphic design is an added advantage
- Five years in a marketing manager role within a professional services environment (law firm experience preferred)
- Marketing management and strategic planning experience
- Familiar with SEO and Google Analytics including ability to set goals, interpret metrics, and implement projects that will improve online performance and visibility.
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to understand the attorney-client relationship
- Ability to write effectively for public relations and other purposes for audiences inside and outside the firm and to prepare written materials to support and to follow-up marketing opportunities for the firm.
- Firm first attitude and mindset
- Digital Marketing Experience would be an added advantage.
- Successful development and administration of a marketing program
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Adobe Acrobat Pro, and website content management systems (e.g. WordPress).
Application Deadline: 25th April, 2020.
Qualified candidates should send their resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
236 total views, 1 views today