Job Designation: Fleet HSEQ Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day HSEQ activities for our offshore Asset(s) in compliance with regulatory and operational requirements as well as managing the Operational Performance Standard for the Asset(s) to ensure that all Safety Critical Elements (SCEs), Production Critical Elements (PCEs) and Environmental Critical Elements (ECEs) are healthy.
- Promote OI understanding throughout the Asset organization through strong leadership and workforce engagement.
- Strategic management of HSEQ requirements utilizing statistics and trends to prevent incidents
- Maintenance of HSE Plan and ensuring that defined targets per period meet and in alignment with the OI Management System requirements.
- In charge of Assurance audits and Verification audits, both onshore and offshore, to ensure compliance with the OI Management System standards.
- Provide the necessary inputs to OI corporate reports that serve to demonstrate performance and compliance in relation to achieving the objectives of OI.
- Maintenance HSE induction material for onshore personnel, aligned with the corporate standard and suitable for the regional specifics and perform HSE inductions for all new onshore personnel.
- Maintain the Regulatory Compliance, Environmental Aspects and Impacts register, offshore ERP and OPEP aligned with corporate standard and the operating conditions of the Asset(s) Perform role in an emergency as specified by the ERP and OPEP.
- Assist with performing security threat assessments for the region and the Asset(s) in cooperation with the Company Security Officer (CSO) and ensure control measures remain effective.
- Identifying and facilitating all Formal Safety Assessments and Operational Risk Assessments as well as participate in and support Level 2 and 3 investigations as required.
- Develop, maintain and implement an Asset Quality Management Plan, which is aligned with the corporate standard.
- Maintenance of Hydrocarbon Release Reduction Plan for each asset, and ensure that the plan is effectively implemented to reduce hydrocarbon releases.
- Review Management of Change and Deviation Requests and facilitate all necessary HAZID and ENVID reviews.
- Prepare Technical Queries to request support when needed from the corporate OI departments Perform HSE review of all changes that impact SCE, PCE or ECE functionality or performance.
- Review and update the Operational Performance Standard(s) for the Asset(s) to ensure that all offshore checks and assurance activities have been performed correctly and on time, and where barriers are impaired that an Operational Risk Assessment has been performed and adequate mitigation measures are in place.
- Perform regular reviews of the Safety Case in line with regulatory requirements.
- Maintain Asset(s) Risk Register such that all hazards associated with the ongoing operations of the Asset(s) are identified and the risks associated with these hazards are controlled.
- Effective stakeholder management – Act as focal point and liaison for communication to Clients as well as all Regulatory bodies, maintaining Certification and ensuring Regulatory Compliance Perform HSEQ support to MMP.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ideally a Master’s Degree in Mechanical, Environmental, Technical, Marine or Process Engineering.
- Formal qualifications in health and safety management Experience.
- Minimum of 10 years in the offshore FPSO industry.
- Able to deliver high quality work on time Able to research practical solutions to operational challenges.
- Able to work in a multidisciplinary, multinational environment.
- Fluent in the English language (oral and written) Knowledge.
- Quality management processes.
- Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality aspects in an operational environment.
- Classification Society and Flag State rules and regulations, SOLAS, MARPOL, STCW, etc.
- Other Able to obtain OGUK or equivalent medical clearance and BOSIET certification for offshore travel.
- Procedures and documentation development and review.
- Internal and vendor prequalification auditing Interpersonal skills.
- Team player with the ability to lead.
- Proactive and able to work independently, applying a structured and systematic approach.
- Strong communication skills; able to ask relevant questions and provide thorough explanations.
Qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted
153 total views, 1 views today