Job Designation: Customer Service Representative
Job Location: Delta
- Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns.
- By helping customers understand the service and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- OND / HND / B.Sc in any field of study.
Qualification / requirements:
- 1 year in Customer Service Jobs
- Experience and skills requirements:
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Employment type
- Full-time or part-time
- Work hours: 20 to 40 hours per week.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
Application Deadline: 27th May, 2020.
Qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
127 total views, 3 views today