Job Designation: PR Manager (Corporate Affairs)
Job Location: Abuja
- We are looking for a PR and Corporate Affairs Manager who has gained ideally seven years of relevant PR experience in shaping and directing the company’s government affairs and communications strategy.
- Establish a constructive and efficient government relationship network and improve the communication mechanism with government agencies according to the business planning of Transsion Holdings.
- Formulate public relations work plans for government, responsible for maintaining and developing the relations with government agencies
- Responsible for following up the implementation of government, coordinating and reception work, drafting publicity information documents;
- Participate in related public affairs activities on behalf of our company, improve the Transsion Holdings’ awareness and brand image in public;
- Assist in applying for relevant business qualifications or certificate licenses if necessary;
- Flexible handling of various emergency matters with capable emergency public relations ability, establish and improve public relations early warning mechanism to avoid potential government public relations crisis
- To expand government resources, obtain government support and create a good business operating environment for the business of Transsion.
- Pay close attention to the status and changes of relevant government policies, and provide professional opinions and suggestions for the business operations and major decisions for Transsion Holdings.
Candidate’s Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in preferably in Business Administration, Marketing, Mass Communication, or a related field, from a reputable institution.
- MSc degree in Communications, Marketing, Public and Media Relations, or any related field required.
- Must have at a minimum of 7 years of related experience in a PR, Marketing communications, Corporate affairs or government relations role, with 3 years being in a managerial or supervisory role,
- Must possess a significant experience in developing and executing public affairs, government relations and communications strategies, with vital access to government connections and resources, and a strong familiarity with the working style of government regulatory units.
- Must live or work in Abuja
- Age range: 30-35 years old
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a demonstrated excellence in strategic communications.
- Extensive Nigerian government-relations experience with a firm understanding of the Nigerian political and media landscape, with the the ability to implement a multifaceted public affairs strategy.
- Solid management qualities including strong work ethic, trustworthiness, self-confidence, and the ability to delegate responsibilities, and adhere to management directives.
Application Deadline: 28th April, 2020.
Qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted
304 total views, 7 views today