Job Designation: Logistics Coordinator
Job Location: Ijebu Ode, Ogun
- Maximizing revenue by ensuring trip targets are achieved.
- Coordinate the inspection of truck calibration charts on a monthly basis and tracking of expiry dates.
- Conduct pre-trip briefing for drivers and ensure journey plan is issued before dispatch of trucks from the loading plant/location.
- Record and share a journey plan on the trip analysis sheet with stakeholders within the Operations and Journey Management Control Centre.
- Disbursement of loading fees and trip allowance to drivers.
- Collating and processing Driver waybills for invoicing.
- Compilation of daily expense reports from all depots.
Requirement / Qualification
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND certification.
- 0-3 Years Post NYSC experience.
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2020.
Qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
97 total views, 1 views today