Job Designation: Cyber Security Analyst
Job Location: Ogun
- We are currently looking to recruit a Cyber Security Analyst who will be responsible for keeping data safe and assets protected across the organization by monitoring, reporting, and addressing actual and potential information security issues.
- Perform data analysis and interpret the results to identify vulnerabilities, threats and risks to an organization.
- Configure and use threat-detection tools.
- Secure and protect applications and systems within an organization.
- Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure including firewalls and data encryption programs.
- Monitor computer networks for security issues, investigate and document security breaches and other cybersecurity incidents.
- Perform Vulnerability Assessments and Penetration tests (VAPT) and uncover server & network vulnerabilities and monitor the implementation of remediation action plans for vulnerability management; follow-up with relevant stakeholders responsible for performing the actions.
- Conduct application security/penetration tests of internal/external web, mobile and web service applications, leveraging both manual techniques and automated tools and report identified vulnerabilities.
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management and develop organization-wide best practices for IT security.
- Promote a culture of information security and raise awareness and stay current on IT security trends and news.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security or related field.
- Information / Cyber Security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, OSCP, ECSA, GCIA, and GWAPT are an added advantage.
- Have at least 2 years or more experience in information security or related field.
Application Deadline: 30th November, 2020.
Qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
94 total views, 1 views today