Job Designation: Human Resource Metrics and Analytics Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Direct Supervisor: Human resource Manager
- The Human Resource (HR) Metric and Analytics officer will collect, compile, and analyze HR data, metrics, and statistics, and apply this data to make recommendations related to recruitment, retention, and legal compliance.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Collects and compiles HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the human resource information system (HRIS) and payroll outputs, management and employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records, government labor statistics, competitors practices, and other sources.
- Based on metrics and analysis, makes recommendations for policies and activities to improve the organizational culture including suggestions to attract and hire qualified candidates, to motivate and retain employees, to address staffing issues, and to maintain legal compliance.
- May conduct or assist with conducting classification audits to ensure that jobs are properly classified as exempt or nonexempt.
- Ensures compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
- May guide and/or assist with performance, benefit, and compensation review and evaluation processes
- Present all data surveys and findings to the HR Monthly bulletin.
- Analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, motivation, turnover, and compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Prepares reports of data results, presenting.
- Identifies and recommends reasonable short- and long-term goals, milestones, and benchmarks for key performance metrics.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- BSc / HND in related field required.
- At least 1 year experience in related areas such as job classification and compensation, recruitment, selection, training, employee benefits, and/or equal opportunity compliance preferred.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Proficient with Microsoft office Suite and related software
- Strong Data analysis skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Thorough understanding of local, state, and federal laws involving employment, HR, and HR policies.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS, payroll, and similar employee management software.
- IT/Computer Savy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Application Deadline: 25th April, 2020.
Qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
165 total views, 1 views today