Job Designation: Business Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Employment Type: Contract
- The company is looking to hire a Business Analyst (with Project Management experience) with 5 and above years’ experience for a 6 month period (renewable) with skills and competence to lead requirements analysis, validation, and verification of diverse business processes for a process automation platform project.
- Develop Business requirement documentation (user stories and journey mapping)
- Handle Stakeholders management and engagement
- Provide UI/UX design and process flow leadership
- Document Business risk report at Steerco.
- Conduct research and analysis on identified technologies of interest.
- Work to help develop and research best in class practices for the organization
- Work on special projects outside of standard analysis as assigned by the manager.
- Create Client specific process models and business flows around technology solutions
- Perform review and subsequent remediation of client agreements using our technology solutions
- User Acceptance testing management
- Project risk management mitigation
- Liaison with development team
- Transition of business requests into functional requirement documents
- Test planning and test strategy development
- Understand and proactively keep up to date with the latest regulatory developments and issues which affect our clients.
- B.Sc./ MBA in Sciences / Finance / Economics / Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics etc.
- ITIL, CCBA & CBAP and any Project Management certification will be of great advantage
- 5-10 years of professional experience (preferably in multinationals) with a focus on Strategy management, Brands and Commerce.
- High mastery of the Microsoft Office package with proficiency in Excel.
- Detail-oriented, analytical and inquisitive.
- Ability to work independently and with others.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
Qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
454 total views, 5 views today