Job Designation: Debt Recovery Agent
Job Locations: (Ikeja, Lagos Island, Agege, Mowe, Ikorodu, Ojuore-Ota, Surulere, Ikotun, Isolo , Lekki and Mushin) Lagos
Slot: 12 Openings
- Manages recovery of overdue payments from customers by reaching out and acts as the liaison between creditors and customers.
- Able to hit set target by collecting overdue loans and acts as the liaison between creditors and customers.
- Follows-up on delinquent accounts, updates and maintains accurate records.
- Able to give accurate report on customers reached out to weekly.
- Thoroughly understands the assigned product and is persuasive enough to convince customers to pay amounts due using available repayment methods.
- Performs other assigned duties necessary to support the portfolio weekly.
- Self-driven to consistently hit and surpass weekly/monthly targets individually and as a team.
- Minimum Qualification: OND / HND / B.Sc
- Strong Written, Communication and Negotiation Skills.
- Strong command of English Language and at least, one other local or international language
- Agile, Teachable / Willing to learn
- Possesses a moderate understanding of general aspects of the job.
- Attention to detail and strong goal orientation
- Active Listening skills
- Persuasiveness and sales / marketing skills.
- Knowledge and use of basic Microsoft Office Tools: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Ability to collaborate with a team in a fast-paced environment.
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2020.
Qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Application – Debt Recovery Agent” as the subject of the mail.
230 total views, 1 views today