Job Designation: Shift Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Responsible for day to day operational performance
- Managing a team 25-30 staff
- Planning for and ensuring team members competence enhancement
- Ensuring KPI / SLA Fulfillment related to Network Surveillance & 1st Level troubleshooting of the events taking place on the network
- Review of Performance Metrics for the shift resources and implementation of Corrective & Preventive actions if required
- Ensuring high motivation level of team resources
- Attrition Management
- Providing Technical guidance and Leadership to the team members
- Conducting Performance Appraisals
- Fulfillment of Balanced Scorecard
- Act as a planned work coordinator for emergency requests beyond normal office hours
- Qualification: Degree within Electronics Engineering / Telecommunication Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Industry experience: Telecom / Customer Management
- Years of experience: 7-9 Years
- Certifications: ITIL / CCNA / JNCIA/CCIP.
Application Deadline: 19th April, 2020.
Qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
200 total views, 3 views today