Job Designation: Value Added Service Operation Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Establish operation methodology based on deep understanding of mobile internet and telecom VAS (Value-added Services) operation.
- Support service business development and service operation solution, business case development, commercial negotiation and communication.
- Dedication to service operation work, provide operation plan and implement routine operation flow.
- Monitor and analyze service operation data, provide promotion suggestion, communicate with respective team or department to coordinate operation flow.
- Support projects in terms of delivery plan, key milestone assessment as well as project governance.
- Focus on usersТ experience, provide service UI and logical flow improvement suggestion, support content operation and promotion,
- Implement pacification scheme when platform operation issues arise.
- Organize market promotion activities, provide and implement promotion plans, and manage promotion channels.
- Support financial and settlement workflow
- Effective communication with executive customers.
- First Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer/ Software / Electrical / Electronic Engineering and any related discipline
- 3+ years in the digital services department of Telecom industry, Internet Company or VAS service provider.
- Experienced in VAS operation or promotion, good understanding of software product and industry
- End-to-end service operation process understanding
- Result-orientated, passionate and a team player. Global business management experience is preferred.
- Good communication skills.
Application Deadline: 19th April, 2020.
Qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
183 total views, 1 views today