Job Designation: Marketing Communications Executive
Job Location: Enugu
- We are on the lookout for a strategic and goal-driven candidate to drive our digital sales effort by developing appealing and creative digital content across all our social media platforms that are consistent, meaningful and impactful.
- As the Marketing Communications Executive, our choice candidate will be responsible for executing on the following below.
- Coordinate the design of promotional material for distribution across online and offline channels
- Promote our products and services during and after events
- Advertise our company and products/services on various media channels
- Plan interviews and press conferences
- Establish and ensure a good communications flow with clients, potential clients, and all stakeholders
- Develop an annual marketing plan in conjunction with the Project manager. This should detail the year’s activity to meet agreed company objectives
- Craft and send regular newsletters with company updates
- Track ROI for marketing campaigns
- Join social media groups and professional platforms to discuss industry-related topics
- Creating marketing presentations for stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in marketing communications on digital media
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Prior experience in Education technology, software industry or ICT sector is will be an added advantage.
- Candidate MUST be resident in Enugu.
- Great work culture
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Leave Allowance
- Amazing Team
- Learning & Development
- Life Insurance.
Application Deadline: 21st April, 2020.
Qualified and interested candidates should:
Click here to apply online
224 total views, 2 views today