Job Designation: Warehouse Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for qualified warehouse managers for our locations throughout the country.
- The persons must know how to maintain receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- He must maintain warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Overseeing receiving, warehousing and distribution operations.
- Implementing operational policies and procedures.
- Implementing and overseeing security operations.
- Ensuring effective and safe use of warehouse equipment.
- Ensuring safety of staff.
- Motivating and disciplining staff.
- Maintaining documentation and keeping accurate records of warehouse activities.
- Maintaining awareness and knowledge of condition and location of fleet vehicles.
- Assisting with deliveries where required.
- 5+ years warehouse management experience.
- Excellent understanding of warehouse management procedures.
- Proficient knowledge of inventory and inventory controls.
- Valid drivers’ license.
- Ability to operate forklift effectively.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- He/She must have entrepreneurial mindset
- He/She must be willing to work with team members
- Ability to build capacity must be displayed
- He/She must be trainable
- He/She must have good attitude
- The successful candidate must have a business mindset
- He/She must have a long-range vision
- He/She must be someone ready to assist others to be successful
- The ideal candidate must be someone who takes charge of things.
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, multitasking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Available to work extended hours.
Application Deadline: 20th April, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only the shortlisted candidate shall be contacted.
196 total views, 3 views today