Job Designation: Solution Architect – UDM
Job Location: Lagos
Req ID: 332642
- We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers
- In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology / technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build.
- Education: Engineering in Telecommunication or Computer Engineering.
- Minimum years of experience: 5 years in managing End to End Solutions.
- Domain experience: area of expertise – UDM (User Data Management), HLR, HSS, UDC, SDM.
- Experience from technical job roles is required – e.g. experience from as a Technical Sales Support or Pre-Sales.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Qualified and interested candidates should:
Click here to apply online
219 total views, 5 views today