E’sorae Luxury Latest Job Vacancy
Job Designation: Executive Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, and answering or directing inquiries.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executiveТs absence and speaking for the executive.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Manage social Media accounts of the managing Director
- Produce reports, presentation and briefs.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff and following up on results.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems and recording meeting discussions.
- Constantly check sales update on various platforms
- Coordinate meetings on behalf of the Managing Director
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Other assigned duties as given by the Managing Director.
- B.Sc in Mass Communication, Secretarial Studies, Human Resource from any reputable university.
- Minimum of 4 years Experience in Office Administration
- Excellent communication Skill
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Attention to details
- Excellent emotional intelligence
- Excellent writing skills
- Technology savvy
- Strong disposition towards professionalism, morals and ethics
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Meticulous organizational skills
- Ability to make sound decisions on the Spot
- Passion for the Business.
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 22nd April, 2020.
1,504 total views, 2 views today