Job Designation: Logistic Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Strategically plan and manage logistics,warehouse, transportation and customer services.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
- Proven working experience as a logistics manager.
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management.
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff.
- Proficient in standard logistics software.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
Application Deadline: 21st May, 2020.
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV to: gentroyalKoncepts@gmail.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
463 total views, 2 views today