Job Designation: Human Resource Executive
Job Location: Abuja
- Human Resource Executive needed to perform human resources management activities which includes administrative and strategic hiring duties.
- Ideal candidate will manage the recruiting, training and development and employee performance programs.
- Design compensation and benefits packages.
- Carry out performance appraisal base on set objectives or key performance indicators.
- Development of human resources policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them.
- Implement effective recruitment techniques.
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees.
- Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues
- Manage employees’ grievances.
- Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software.
- Analyze staffing logistics and organize documentation.
- Contact applicant references and perform background checks.
- Organize and file new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs.
- Explain and provide information on employee benefits, programs, and education.
- Ensure all legal compliance for the human resources department.
- Maintain employee records.
- Oversee daily operations of the human resources department.
- B.Sc / M.Sc / MBA in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field.
- A minimum of 5 year’s practical experience is required for this position. Relevant professional qualification is an added advantage.
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive or similar role.
- Familiarity with Human Resources Management Systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
- Must be proactive and a quick learner.
- Good knowledge of employment / labor laws.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office.
- Aptitude in problem-solving.
- Desire to work as a team with a result-driven approach.
- Ability to work a tight shift.
- Additional human resources training will be a plus.
- Leadership skills.
- Employee relations.
- Skilled at Scheduling and Monitoring.
- Good Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
Application Deadline: 31st May 2020.
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
174 total views, 3 views today