Job Designation: Social Media Administrator
Job Location: Abuja
- The Social Media Administrator will administer the companyТs social media marketing and advertising.
- The social media administrator will serve as the brains behind the organizationТs social media platforms.
- He/she will write and curate contents designed to engage followers and promote the brand in a positive manner.
- Responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring the companyТs Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench-marking, messaging and audience identification.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of companyТs social content.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by responding to complaints, questions and comments left on the companyТs social media pages in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Define most important social media KPIТs.
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Provide constructive feedback.
- Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Mass Communication, or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years practical experience is required for this position.
- Proven working experience in social media administrator, digital media specialist or similar position.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Good understanding of social media KPIs.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, WeChat and other social media best practices.
- Positive attitude, detailed and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text) and presentation skills.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Skilled and proficient in the use of a computer.
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2020.
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
378 total views, 2 views today